If you have a faulty Hard drive then from this article, you can learn how to repair your XBox 360 Hard drive. All you need do is to follow these steps.
1. Take out the hard disk drive cover from the console. This will give you access to the old XBox 360 drive. Most hard disk drive covers can be removed easily.
2. Remove the drive case from the XBox 360. Make sure you do this quickly and straight.
3. Detach the drive from the case using a screwdriver. After removing all the screws from the hard drive, remove the old drive. Make sure you keep the screws in a small tray to prevent them from getting lost.
4. Put the new drive into the case using the torx screwdriver. Insert the new hard drive into the XBox case with much care, make sure that you put it in a straight manner. This is because, if any pins are bent, the drive will become unusable.
Assuming the botheration with the old drive was not as a aftereffect of concrete damage, the old drive could be acclimated as a an auxiliary
5. Put back the console cover and switch it back on.I hope these tips help repair your broken Xbox 360 hard drive. With the right tools and patience, you should be able to get the job done. If you continue to have problems, you may want to contact Microsoft customer support. Xbox 360 consoles today generally have some type of warranty.